Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission manuscript has not been previously published or not being processed in the issue of a journal or other scientific publications to avoid redundant/overlapping publication.
- File submissions must be in the form of program format OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- Text must have no more than 8000 words.
Articles are written to suit the format of the American Psychology Association (APA) 7th edition style format, including the format of references, citations, tables, images.
Manuscripts sent will pass Blind Review
The blind review process was undertaken to assess the quality of the manuscript. Therefore, the journal administrator will be deleted the author's identity (name, email address, and organizational information) in the text for the reviewer file.
- Articles are written by setting a sub-chapter. For detail information check on author guideline file.
Authors who publish this journal agree to the following provisions:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal's first publication in collaboration with Creative Commons Attribution that allows others to share the work with recognition of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Ecopsy.
- The author is able to perform an additional contract for the distribution of the non-exclusive version of the publication Journal (eg, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), under license from the beginning in this Journal.
- The authors are not permitted to post their work online (eg institutional repository or their website) prior to and during the article submission process, as it can lead to the exchange of ownership of access rights.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The articles published in this journal are scientifically proved, which follows the code of ethics in a scientific publication. The code of ethics it self upholds three values of ethics in publications, namely,
(1) Neutrality (free from conflicts of interest in public management).
(2) Justice (giving the right of authorship to the beneficiary as the author).
(3) Honesty (free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in the publication.
The articles published also following certain procedures or orders, such as double-blind review and revision process that consistent with the journal’s regular review, to ensure that the quality is maintained properly.